Designing A Model Architecture Talkoriginally published June 28th, 2015
I was happy to be invited to speak in Serbia at the SOLIDay 2015 conference. I decided to deliver a talk that was a modification of some talks I’ve given previously. I am still quite partial to the ideas in this talk and I was happy to have a chance to tweak the talk a bit here and there.
The talk is about designing multilayered architectures, which is a requirement to designing domain models.
Feel free to leave comments here on this blog.
- Do Androids Dream of Microsoft Excel?
- Practical Techniques to Reduce the Harm of Active Record
- Aggregates for Those Familiar with ActiveRecord
- Simplifying Test Development
- Active Record: How We Got Persistence Perfectly Wrong
- Testing is Part of the Production System
- Card-based Simulation Engine
- Test Code is Application Code
- Testing at Boundaries with Test Doubles and Fixtures
- Adding Real Capabilities to Systems Through Naming
- Some Game Projects
- Avoiding Unified Data Models Talk
- More Relaxed Typing with Dvorak
- Event Sourcery
- What is Domain Modeling
- What is Active Record
- A Talk About Naming Things Talk
- Designing A Model Architecture Talk
- Dev Discussions Podcast
- What is a Repository
- Command Bus
- What is Domain-Driven Design?