A Talk About Naming Things Talkoriginally published June 28th, 2015
This is a talk that Mitchell van Wijngaarden and I hastily created for the Dutch PHP Conference 2015 uncon track.
It’s a talk about some gripes that we have with the way that much of our culture approaches naming and organizing things.
Please feel free to post any comments below.
- Do Androids Dream of Microsoft Excel?
- Practical Techniques to Reduce the Harm of Active Record
- Aggregates for Those Familiar with ActiveRecord
- Simplifying Test Development
- Active Record: How We Got Persistence Perfectly Wrong
- Testing is Part of the Production System
- Card-based Simulation Engine
- Test Code is Application Code
- Testing at Boundaries with Test Doubles and Fixtures
- Adding Real Capabilities to Systems Through Naming
- Some Game Projects
- Avoiding Unified Data Models Talk
- More Relaxed Typing with Dvorak
- Event Sourcery
- What is Domain Modeling
- What is Active Record
- A Talk About Naming Things Talk
- Designing A Model Architecture Talk
- Dev Discussions Podcast
- What is a Repository
- Command Bus
- What is Domain-Driven Design?