- Some Game Projects (2020-06-06)
- Avoiding Unified Data Models (2018-08-13)
- More Relaxed Typing With Dvorak (2016-08-05)
- Event Sourcery (2016-07-20)
- Domain Modeling (2016-02-22)
- Active Record (2016-02-22)
- Designing A Model Architecture Talk (2015-06-28)
- A Talk About Naming Things Talk (2015-06-28)
- Dev Discussions Podcast (2015-04-02)
- The Repository Pattern (2015-01-08)
- Command Bus (2014-12-26)
- Domain Driven Design (2014-07-20)
Avoiding Unified Data Models
posted on 2018-08-13
Recently at the Dutch PHP Conference (DPC) I gave a talk on architectural boundaries.
I target Laravel developers as an audience and use some Laravel syntax. But the talk is not about Laravel and it doesn't require any prerequisite knowledge at all.
The talk is purely about architecture.