- Avoiding Unified Data Models (2018-08-13)
- More Relaxed Typing With Dvorak (2016-08-05)
- Event Sourcery (2016-07-20)
- Domain Modeling (2016-02-22)
- Active Record (2016-02-22)
- Designing A Model Architecture Talk (2015-06-28)
- A Talk About Naming Things Talk (2015-06-28)
- Dev Discussions Podcast (2015-04-02)
- The Repository Pattern (2015-01-08)
- Command Bus (2014-12-26)
- Domain Driven Design (2014-07-20)
Designing A Model Architecture Talk
posted on 2015-06-28
I was happy to be invited to speak in Serbia at the SOLIDay 2015 conference. I decided to deliver a talk that was a modification of some talks I've given previously. I am still quite partial to the ideas in this talk and I was happy to have a chance to tweak the talk a bit here and there.
The talk is about designing multilayered architectures, which is a requirement to designing domain models.
Feel free to leave comments here on this blog.