- Some Game Projects (2020-06-06)
- Avoiding Unified Data Models (2018-08-13)
- More Relaxed Typing With Dvorak (2016-08-05)
- Event Sourcery (2016-07-20)
- Domain Modeling (2016-02-22)
- Active Record (2016-02-22)
- Designing A Model Architecture Talk (2015-06-28)
- A Talk About Naming Things Talk (2015-06-28)
- Dev Discussions Podcast (2015-04-02)
- The Repository Pattern (2015-01-08)
- Command Bus (2014-12-26)
- Domain Driven Design (2014-07-20)
A Talk About Naming Things Talk
posted on 2015-06-28
This is a talk that Mitchell van Wijngaarden and I hastily created for the Dutch PHP Conference 2015 uncon track.
It's a talk about some gripes that we have with the way that much of our culture approaches naming and organizing things.
Please feel free to post any comments below.